Are you a high performing Audiologist? Are you committed to helping your clients enjoy the benefits of improved hearing? Are you a creative, progressive thinker? Do you aspire to positions of increased responsibility?
We are currently seeking a polished and highly professional Audiologist who understands that delivering high quality care and achieving business success go hand in hand. The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in a dispensing environment and the capacity to advance into positions of greater responsibility, authority and reward.
As Senior Audiologist you will be a vital member of the management team, helping to set direction for our organization. You will provide care to our clients as a dispensing audiologist. You will provide clinical leadership, establishing best practices and ensuring regulatory compliance. You will mentor hearing health providers and supporting staff. You will participate in the recruiting process and contribute to the selection of hearing aid manufacturing partners and equipment/technology providers.
- Master’s degree in Audiology
- Licensed by CASLPO and ADP
- Up to date knowledge of hearing aid technology
- Significant experience in a hearing aid dispensing role in Ontario
- Thorough knowledge of hearing aid funding programs in Ontario
- The ability and desire to convince people to accept your recommendations
- A track record demonstrating a history of success and leadership capacity
- A results-oriented approach and the ability to work in a team focused environment
- The confidence to challenge yourself and others to explore new ways of thinking
- Ability to work in Multiple locations with access to dependable transportation
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- The opportunity to earn equity ownership in the business (no financial investment required)
- A collegial work atmosphere where your opinions matter
- Ability to deliver care with products from the manufacturers of your choosing
- The opportunity to advance into roles of increased responsibility and authority
- Bright, modern, state-of-the art facilities
How to Apply
Apply in confidence with your resume and a brief cover letter. Your cover letter should tell us what excites you about audiology and hearing aids and about any special interests related to the profession. Applications will be held in strict confidence.