Styles: Completely-In-Canal (CIC), In-The-Canal (ITC)
Why Beltone Corus is ideal for you
- You need a hearing instrument that accurately matches your hearing loss.
- You need to hear sounds in a comfortable, natural way.
- You want to be able to hear comfortably even in difficult listening environments.
- You want a hearing instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
- You want to be able to use the phone without feedback or a decrease in volume.
The Beltone Corus lets you comfortably hear a full range of sounds, from a whisper to louder sounds. This is achieved through the advanced Rapid Wide Dynamic Range Compression system, which ensures that all sounds will be comfortable and natural. When listening to someone on a swing, for example, the system will help you hear their voice clearly and audibly, at a comfortable level, even when they are moving forward and backward.
With the Beltone Corus, you have an instrument with an advanced Speech Pattern Detection system, designed to keep background sounds where they belong, comfortably in the background.
The Corus circuit is available in two popular models : Invisa (CIC) and Opera Plus (ITC):
Beltone’s Invisa Completely-In-the-Canal (CIC) hearing instrument fits deeply into the ear canal and, in most cases, is virtually invisible. The Invisa is appropriate for patients seeking an inconspicuous fitting coupled with the latest in hearing instrument technology.
Beltone’s Opera Plus In-the-Canal (ITC) hearing instrument is a popular choice for patients needing more amplification power, or those who require an easier to handle custom instrument.